根据 1976 年《版权法》17 USC 第101节
* 艺术作品的图像将以专业拍摄的300dpi高清数码照片用 tiff 版本传递给买方，原始数码照片（RAW）仅对有特别用途需求之买方另加提供
* 三方指的是 买方、卖方 与 本平台 *
ARTIST’S COPYRIGHT LICENSING
COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1976
17 USC SECTION 101
According to the above copyright act copyrights of artists’ creations belong to the creators throughout their life time and they will be automatically inherited to the creators’ next of kin for another lifelong period of seventy years after the creator's migrations to heaven.
Artists who are creators own the copyright of their works of art immediately after the completion of their creations. Their art pieces need not be registered with the copyright office or to have a copyright notice attached with to receive copyright legal protections.
After the purchase of artists' art pieces, what exactly buyers own are simply those art pieces in the tangible materials. However, the copyright ownership still remains intact with the artists who had created them; unless the artists had specifically transferred their copyrights to their buyers as a deal or a condition of the sale for their art pieces either with or without additional monetary gain in the selling agreement as long as the transfer of copyright was clearly written in the transaction agreement.
Copyrights of art pieces are intellectual properties belonging to artists who created them can be traded commercially for various usage modules with black and white agreement.
All the three platforms are providing professional service for artists' copyright administrations and transactions.
* The artist involved will be informed during the process of transaction.
* A three-party-agreement inclusive of the licensee (buyer), the artist and the platform will be signed for the transaction
* Immediately after receiving the full payment from the buyer, the platform will process the transfer of copyright to the licensee (buyer).
* Images of art pieces will be transferred in high resolution professionally taken digital photos with 300 dpi in tiff. format, raw digital photos will only be transferred on request to copyright buyers with special needs.
* A 15% commission will be charged on the amount of the transacted revenue.
* 85% of the net revenue will be paid to the artist on the 8th day after the completion of transaction via bank transfer, PayNow, Fast or PayPal etc.
the artist should be able to receive the fund almost immediately.
TEXTS IN GOLD ARE CLICKABLE FOR MORE INFO
FOLLOWING ARE LINKS FOR MORE INFO
THIS IS A BILINGUAL WEBPAGE
这 是 中 英 双 语 文 页 面